Sunday, August 03, 2008
It's a Jungle Out There!!!!!
Finally! I'm posting house pictures!!! Here's the mostly finished nursery!! We went with a jungle theme as you can tell! R. made the tree in the corner and I made the curtains and quilt...I'll have to post a more detailed picture of the quilt later. The room was already that color when we moved in so it was ready for us! Now I can't wait for the sweet baby boy who gets to live there!!!!!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh Mollie! It's so cozy, I love it! Rollie is going to love his little nest! I just want to curl up and take a nap in there! I can't wait to meet him.
A quilt!!! Wow - when did you whip that up along with packing and moving? I'm impressed! What an adorable little room!
Ya'll did a great creative job on the nursery for "George". Wow, a tree! R - I didn't know you had it in ya! And of course, a quilt from Mommy - perfect. Take care!
Post a Comment