
After over a year of house searching, we have finally found a home!! Next month we'll do the big move! I can't wait! It's so perfect for us! Sweet wood floors, a fenced yard for the puppies, huge shade trees and most importantly, more room for our growing family!!! The baby room is even painted the perfect color for our own nursery decor!! The Lord really outdid Himself on this one! And the timing couldn't be better!!! Yippy!!!!!!!

6 comments:
Wow, congrats! Looks like a great first home. Shade trees will likely help keep down your A/C bills, too!
Hooray! I can't wait to hear more and see pictures. And just in time! WOO HOO!
hey! i know this house--it a adorable!! the first home is so so so so special! it is nice to be able to do whatever you please AND have a place for the animals to roam free!
Nice House. So now I know when i drive I can have a place to crash, heheheheh!
Harry
Hey Mollie ~ looks like a swing in the front yard, too!! Congrats & come see us! ~Marcia
REALLY? CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting for you guys! I'm glad you finally found something that you love. You must be so excited to move in!
Post a Comment