It's getting hot here in central TX and my belly is getting bigger! That's a recipe for new summer clothes. But it's becoming more difficult to find clothes that fit right! If I try a medium my belly starts to feel contrained, but a large is too big through the shoulders. Go figure! What on earth am I gonna wear when I'm 6, 7, & 8 months pregnant?!? One would think that since I'm shopping for maternity clothes they would make the belly area big enough for a pregnant belly! Hello!!! Alas. Well, I'm happy to say that from behind you still can't tell I'm pregnant!!! And I hope to keep it that way!!! All BABY!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Look how cute you are! By the way, the email that I have for you isn't working :(
Teehee - I can totally hear your voice in my head as I read this post - and your laugh! Blogging is such a nice way to stay updated. It's nice to see more pics! :)
I know what you're saying about the maternity clothes! I carried Nathaniel lower than JoJo and had such a hard time finding maternity tops that were long enough. I kept growing out of them:) You'll find that it's fun trying to find post-baby clothes that fit too...but you'll be so engrossed with the baby that it'll be alright. I'm still in a "new-Mommy" wardrobe...in serious need of going shopping; but who has time with an infant and toddler! It's all good though..I adore my little ones and I know you will too:) One more thing that I felt like no one ever told me... The 1st months are really really hard with no sleep and a lot of Mommy duties, but it gets way easier and way better and is way worth it:) Blessings!!!
Post a Comment