Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy 2nd Anniversary!!!!


November 26th was our second wedding anniversary!! I surprised R. and picked out a fancy hotel in Austin and we spent the weekend celebrating. I bought a new dress for the occassion so we dressed for dinner and shared a fabulous evening together. It was so great to get away and just have time for each other without responsibilities or doggies to get home to or any contraints on our time. Every day I realize all over again how very blessed I am to have married such a precious man. God has indeed blessed me beyond my wildest dreams in R. for a husband!!! It's hard to believe two whole years have passed since we said our vows to each other! We look forward to many, many more!!! We plan to celebrate our 80th anniversary someday if we're still alive and kicking past 100!!!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Congratulations, guys! I was thinking about you - it's so hard to believe that two years have already gone by! Beautiful pictures. :)