This is R's new nickname for Chica. She'll eat absolutely anything and seems to find every piece of fuzz in the house!!
It's been awhile since I posted. The last two weeks have been crazy with adjustments and change, but for the most part it's been good. I'm enjoying my new job and love working part-time! Who new it could be so good!?! Four hours a day and then freedom! Smile. I'm finally getting a start in actually doing some of the work I was hired for, but it will probably be awhile before I get the hang of everything. The CON in working just part-time is that it takes that much longer to learn anything because I'm only there half the time. I think that is the one and only draw back!
Poor little Chewie is having a hard time adjusting to my absence. I've been reading some articles online and it is apparent that he is suffering from a serious case of separation anxiety. Poor little guy!! Hopefully he'll get over it soon and we can help him adjust through some training techniques I read about.
I have officially joined the choir at our church! It's been a long time in coming, but I think it's a good move. I'm also hoping it works out to join one of the rotating worship teams! It feels really good to sing again...though I still don't look forward to practice. But then I never liked to practice what I was supposed to practice!
Any day now my first correspondence course should arrive in the mail. After a lot of consideration and research and prayer, I really think the Lord is leading me to continue my studies through my original school in Canada and to change my major. I don't know how long it will take me to finish, but when all is said and done I will have a degree in Intercultural Studies. Yay!!! I'm really excited about this and what the Lord has for these studies!! My first course will be a study on the book of Isaiah. I've always wanted to go indepth into this book so I'm really looking forward to it!!
Lots going on these days. It's been a little hard to adjust to having the additional responsibilities, but I don't think it will take long to get used to it! God is faithful!!
Blessings to all of you dear friends and family!!

2 comments:
Hey Mollie! I'm so glad you decided to join choir! You will LOVE IT, and they'll love you too!!!! :) I'm also really glad you're enjoying your new job - that's important! Let us know how Chewie makes his transition... :) Miss you guys!
Wow. That picture really makes her look scarrier than usual.
Love you, sweetie!
-R
Post a Comment