
R. and I went to a college football game on Saturday night. It was my first ever REAL football game! (The only other game I've ever been to was for a tiny, highschool team in Montana, in the dark and I couldn't see a thing...so I'm not counting that one.) It was fun to be there with the fans and actually see the players in real life. Much more exciting than on TV. And our team won which made it all the better!! I think I must be good luck 'cause our team isn't all that great normally. I guess I'll have to go again!!! Smile.
Well...time to STUDY! I begin my first Distance Ed. class this afternoon; the book of Isaiah!! Yay!

2 comments:
You guys! Matchy matchy! Cameron would be so proud! You're adorable. I'm glad you had fun. I'll never forget our football lesson at WTB!
SUCH a great photo, Mollie! It looks like you had so much fun!! :)
Post a Comment