I just have to brag on my sweet husband and the precious Valentine’s Day he gave me! It started with a single, red rose before we were even out of bed yesterday morning. Along with a kiss of course!! Then his gift to me was our wedding vows that he printed, framed and matted himself. They are now hanging on our living room wall! At lunch time, he showed up at work with a dozen red roses and a sweet note! After work…dinner at a restaurant we’ve wanted to try just off the river. And there’s more! We arrive home and I find a trail of rose petals leading up the stairs and vases of roses all over in our bedroom. To top off the evening we watched a sweet, romantic movie that he let me pick (The Lake House with Sandra Bullock…check it out, it’s great!). I feel like a princess and am so thankful for the precious husband God has given me! Marriage with him makes every day feel like Valentine’s Day.
A celebration of LOVE…………………….
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my GOSH! You are spoiled rotten! (And who says the youngest child in the family is always the spoiled one? I think you've got me beat!) You deserve it, sis! I love you lots!
Surie
Post a Comment