I’m not one for New Year’s resolutions, they usually only last a couple months. However, the New Year does feel like a fresh start. It’s a chance to regroup and regain perspective. I find it so easy to get stuck in a rut in the day-to-day of life and so this is a chance to get out of that rut and think about what’s important and what we hope will come in another year.
R. and I talked a lot over Christmas break about wanting more out of life than just going to work and coming home and going to work and coming home, etc. We realize we need to make more time for people and for nourishing friendships. We also desire opportunity to minister to others and to share our faith. And to learn and grow and press in more with the Lord. Looking ahead to a NEW year!!!
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment