I imagine it’s probably because of the holidays just around the corner and all the memories associated with them, but I’ve been feeling sentimental the last few days. Memories of times with friends and thoughts of people I haven’t seen in a long time have come to mind frequently of late…..my freshman RA……my girls who stood up with us at our wedding just over a year ago……my long-time friend traveling the globe this Christmas…….my spunky, red-haired music buddy…….former co-workers who became true friends…….and so many more! I’m richly blessed!
To all of my dear friends; know that I’m thinking of you and lifting you up in prayer! I hope you have a wonderful holiday with those you love! You are missed and greatly appreciated! I’m glad to have you in my life, even from a distance.
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment