Thursday, November 02, 2006

Ladies and Gentleman!

After much anticipation and jitters, I am THRILLED to report that my sweet husband has successfully passed the Texas Bar Examination!!!!!! Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, my gosh! Yikes! I can't breathe, I can't breathe!!!! Phew! Wow! Yeah...we're a little excited!

Results came out a day earlier than scheduled and I had the great privilege of giving R. the wonderful news. I’m soooooooo proud of him and the many, many hours of study and hard work that went into this success!

We spent the weekend celebrating with family and friends. Friday night found us at the Elite with a relaxed time of conversation and laughter and jazz music. Then on Saturday we drove to R’s parents and were wined and dined at a “superior” restaurant in Louisiana. It was a great time with the whole family together!

Today we’re back to work and the anticipation of the next thing for us now that this very large hurdle has been passed! Congratulations, darling! I’m so proud of you, not just for this great accomplishment, but for who you are. I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Nicki W. said...

CONGRATS~what wonderful news!

Carla said...

I'm so excited for you guys!! Great job, Robert!