
365 days and nights together. Yesterday we celebrated a year of marriage. It's been wonderful!!! I couldn't be more thankful for my sweet husband and the wonderful, thoughful man of God he is! All the waiting and praying and tears wondering when God would bring that special man into my life were worth it. I couldn't be happier with my love!We spent a lazy day. Went out for breakfast, put up the Christmas tree, watched a movie. R made reservations for us for dinner. He reserved this great little nook at a local Italian place and he decorated with candles. We had our own private dining with plenty of great food and service. Yay! Fun times!!!!

3 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!
Awwww...shucks! You're so adorable!!! I can't believe it's been a year already. Who knows what this next year will bring...but I'm sure it'll be awesome!! Love you both LOTS!! :)
Congrats!
Post a Comment