Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Ten Terrific Months

Today is our 10th monthiversary! Ten months of learning and stretching and growing in new ways and ten months of the sweetest relationship I've ever known. I'm so thankful for my precious husband. R. is truly a gift from the Lord and I couldn't be more blessed to have him as my own!!

Last night as we talked just after we arrived home from work, I realized that I've been carrying some concerns inside for awhile. I've been concerned about getting stuck in this job and not getting the opportunity to pursue my dreams and education. I didn't even realize I was holding this inside, but talking to R. and getting it out brought a much needed relief. And of course crying always helps too! We prayed together and I feel so much better than yesterday's grumps! God does have good things for us and it will come just in time! I lose sight of that sometimes......

5 comments:

Erika said...

Woo! Thankyou for the big congratulations, Mollie! When Arden read the comment he said,
"Wow. I like Mollie."
"You've never met Mollie." I said.
"But she's reeeeaaaally excited and I like that." :)

Congratulations on ten months yo! I'm pretty stoked about marriage! :)

Carla said...

Yes, that holding stuff in too long, eventually coming out accompanied by teariness has happened to me more than once as well. (And if Nathan were here he would be laughing and nodding.) Yay for husbands who listen and for the happy feeling of getting feelings out.
Happy ten months - almost a year already!

Anonymous said...

Yep, marriage is just about the best thing ever created.

Amber said...

It's almost my one year anniversary of eating U.S. Thanksgiving dinner! I may buy myself a pie to celebrate.

Mollie said...

Amber!
You could always celebrate by coming back and joining us once again!!! You're always welcome, girlfriend!!!!!