Ah...the sigh of relief stemming from the wondrous fact that once this day is done, I have an entire week to relax and recover from the general frenzy of life!! It's vacation time! Oh, yes!
My sweet sis is flying down (minus a water bottle and her chapstick) to spend the week. I'm looking forward to the girlie time. Home spa treatment here we are!! And of course there's those movies that R. insists he cannot watch which we will be watching. And the lazing around in pajamas with hair unkempt. Yep, a true vacation.
But first, R. and I head to Houston for a job fair and excitedly a job interview for a firm in Fort Worth. Please pray the interview goes well and that the Lord gives clear guidance both for us and for those who are making the hiring selection. All very exciting and scary and wonderful!!!
I wish for all of you a fabulous week! 'Talk' to you soon!
May His grace overflow to you! Blessings!
Friday, August 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey sista!
Thanks so much for your sweet posting on my blog. I appreciate your support and prayers and wisdom. I feel at peace right now, knowing that God will direct us in His time according to His will. I CAN'T WAIT to see you...TOMORROW!!! I love you lots!
ooo - exciting about the job interview! I'll be praying!
Thank you!!!!
Post a Comment