This has been the week after the big exam. One would think after anticipating the end of all the studying that the week would have a celebratory feel. But, for unknown reasons it has been more of a "man I'm so glad that's over...now what?" kind of week. The tired, cranky, listless, downer sort of week.
There's nothing standing between us and the next thing now and that's kinda scary. In a way it feels a little like I would imagine a remodel job to feel...if I was the house. "I'm so excited for the additional space, but man I thought I was a gonner when they knocked out my walls...still, the sunset was nice."
This morning was the "AH, I don't know what to wear! Nothing looks right, fits right, feels right...and I'm going to be late. Just get it together Mollie". All of this coming from me, of course, not my sweet husband. Then I chastise myself that I just need to get up earlier and be more responsible. Not the best way to start the day.
Thursday, August 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awww. I know how you feel. I totally have mornings like that too.
Post a Comment