So, when God says relating to others is like iron sharpening iron, I wonder if the code phrase for that is 'customer service'. People are unbelievable sometimes and it's amazing how many are worried that someone else got it easier than them! "Well so and so came in and they only had to...blah, blah, blah, blah."
I mentioned to a co-worker that sometimes I think the perfect job would be one that didn't involve customer service. She said that she has found that serving customers sharpens her, like iron sharpening iron. Well, it's never dull, I'll say that!
Then I think about myself when I'm in the role of the customer. Do I annoy and/or frustrate those who are waiting on me? Do I ask the same question that the last 50 people have asked and it's way old? Do I present an attitude that tells that person I know better how to do their job? Hmmmmmm....I think I need to be a little more patient 'cause I'm pretty sure I've done the very things that bother me. What's new, though?!? Smile.
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You and me both, girlfriend!
Post a Comment