Phew!! We finally made it!! After months of grueling study, R. has finished the last day of the Bar Examination. Overall R. has felt pretty confident about the whole thing and is ready to more on from here! AMEN!!
I'm so proud of my sweetheart and all his hard work! YOU ROCK, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you to all of you who prayed for him this week! We appreciate it so very much!!! We'll let you know when we hear the final results...but don't hold your breath 'cause they're not expected until November...sigh.
By the way, yesterday was our eighth month-a-versary! Marriage is superb and I married the sweetest man in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Um, I'm not sure who this fraud is, but I married the sweetest man in the whole world. Yeah, so stop trying to take my man!!!!
lol, just kidding. I love it when wives see their husband as the sweetest in the world. That's the way it should be.
And maybe when we get to heaven and don't have to worry about hurt feelings and jealousy, God will tell us who was REALLY the sweetest of all the sweet husbands.
But since we're still in the flesh "MY husband is sweeter than YOUR husband!" :o)
Love ya!
Bek
Is Not!
is to!
Is NOT!
yay! Congrats on 8 months and on the beginning of WAY more hang out time with each other. :)
You said it!!! I have my husband back!!!!!!!!
All I know is that Katie Holmes has the weirdest almost-husband in the world.
Post a Comment