So...a little update for those of you that I haven't talked to in awhile! My sweet love graduated from law school the end of April! Hallelujah! I'm so very proud of him! He has crossed a huge hurdle!!!! Yippy!!! Now he's preparing for the bar and applying for jobs all over Texas.
We're both excited and a little nervous about what the next step will be. Will we need to move, will R. be able to practice the kind of law he's passionate about, where will I go to school, when will all this happen? Part of me doesn't want to move at all. Just the thought of packing is a huge deterrent. Yet it's exciting to think about an adventure to a new place. All in all, I'm just thankful to be on this journey with R. I couldn't be more blessed by my husband. He's incredible!
Please keep us in prayer as we seek the Lord for what He has next. Thursday is the first interview. May the Lord make known His will.
Blessings!!!
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I know what you mean about packing... I feel the same way! One more week and then our own little packing session begins... :p
Perhaps we should start a support group!!!!
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»
Post a Comment