This is the first Memorial Day I have worked in my entire life. It feels kind of weird. I've answered no more than two phone calls today and the ride to work was completely void of traffic. Thankfully there's plenty to catch up on!!
Unfortunately, I'm incredibly distracted lately. This week we hope to hear if Robert will be called for a second interview for an attorney position. I can hardly stand the wait!! I'm excited to know what's coming around the corner and to be able to apply to school and get prepared to move. Transition is a weird thing. It leaves one in a state of nothing, almost. I can't be completely here because I'm thinking about the next step...only we don't yet know what the next step is.
Well, I'm rambling so I should go. Please pray the Lord will open the door HE has for us and we will know His will clearly.
Blessings to you my dear friends and family!
Monday, May 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment